Written by Administrator Monday, 21 March 2011
1. Members in good standing with existing loans can avail of the educational loan.
2. Loanable amount - x 4 of the share capital or maximum of P100,000.00.
3. Terms of payment - maximum of two (2) years.
4. Interest Rate:
- Ten (10%) percent
5. Service fee = Two (2%) percent pre-deducted.
6. Subscription Receivable = Two (2%) percent pre-deducted.
- Latest enrollment / assessment form
- Official receipt (if tuition fee has been paid in advance)
- Proof of billing
- Lates month-end payslip
- Net take home pay - P2,000.00
8. Re-loan period:
- Any given time (effective July 1, 2011).