Written by Administrator Monday, 21 March 2011
1. Members in good standing with existing loans can avail of this type of loan.
2. Loanable amount - x 4 of share capital or maximum of P30,000.00.
3. Terms of Payment - maximum of one (1) year.
4. Interest rate:
- Eight (8%) percent
5. Service fee - Zero (0)%
- Declaration of state of calamity from the city/municipality
- Barangay certification (indicate if tenant)
- Proof of billing
- Latest month-end payslip
- Net take home pay - P2,000.00
7. Loan availment:
- Valid only within 90 days from date of calamity.
8. Re-loan period:
- Any given time.